Wednesday 6 April 2016

Actress Doris Simeon shares photos of her son as he clocks 8 today


Actress Doris Simeon this morning shared photos of her son, David, who turns 8 years old today. David is the product of her union with her ex husband, Daniel Ademinokan. David resides in the US with his dad, Daniel and his new wife and actress, Stella Damasus. Doris shared these lovely photos of him and wrote;


"Happy birthday to my fantastic 8. 8 yrs ago I opened my eyes and asked is he dark or fair in completion 😂😂😂 and they told me na afin u born o. 😅😅😅. And when I set my eyes on u my love u, u r such an angel. And u grow to be a wonderful, grate and briliant man every single day. U r still growing and growing to be greater than me ur mother ijn. Happy birthday son. Grow in the Lord. Age with grace Love of my life. Mummy loves u to the moon and bk. 😙😙😙😙😙😙 #davrisbeautycentre#david #myvalentineanytime#myheartbeat". Happy birthday to him. 

No comments: